This weekend is our next Enjoyment Day,
For August, it will be on Saturday, 17 August 2013, but still at the usual time of 10am.
Things that we plan to do:
- Spot spray regenerating annual / perennial grassy and broad leaf weed species.
- Halo spray around seedlings.
- Source and plant provenance native grass and low growing colonising species.
- Rapid walk over area to assess tree health and survival report issues i.e. if watering required
- Drill 'n Fill Olives and other Weedy trees,
- Remove Corf luted Green guards as trees grow above the guard.
- Brush cutting Phalaris weeds,
- Invite guest and others for a Tour of our revegetation areas.
The Glenthorne Team