This Sunday is our next Enjoyment Day. Sunday 21st July, at 10am.
Things that we plan to do:
- Hand pull or grub out regenerating Olive seedlings, and drill-n-fill the mature ones.
- Rapid walk over area to assess tree health and survival – report any issues with the plants.
- Remove Corfluted Green guards as trees grow above the guard
- Replace dead plants
- Garden tidy, pruning, rubbish removal. Keep site at manageable level.
- Have an excellent afternoon tea, and chat afterwards.
- Reminisce on an excellent visit we had to the Tatachilla College Eco-Classroom on 29th June.
- Their Water Quality Testing
- Their Cat 'n Fox proof fence
- Their Native Animal Rescue
- Points for Discussion
- Discuss possible modifications to the Glenthorne Trailer for greater accessibility.
- How do we begin to tackle the serious deterioration of the Heritage buildings on Glenthorne.
- Would Glenthorne be a suitable site for a Community Garden?
- Any visions or plans you have for Glenthorne.
Looking forward to seeing you at Glenthorne Farm!
The Glenthorne Team
We send these reminder emails out about once a month.
If you did not subscribe to these occasional emails, and do not want to receive them anymore, click unsubscribe.
To edit your profile click here.