You are cordially invited to attend the 2019 Friends of Glenthorne Annual General Meeting. The venue is right behind the Hallett Cove Civic Centre. There is ample parking.
Tea and Coffee will be provided. We ask you to bring a plate of supper to share.
7:00pm – Gather and Catch-up
7:30pm – Welcome
7:35pm – Guest Speaker, Hon. David Speirs – Member for Black
- As the Local Member, and the Minister for Water and the Environment, David has been very busy, and we welcome him as our Guest Speaker.
- David is passionate about the Environment, and will give us some background to this passion.
- We also look forward to hearing of recent developments for the “Glenthorne National Park”.
- As the Local Member for Black, David is also concerned about local issues.
- We expect that there will be time after his presentation, to ask questions about the environment and other topical issues that interest you.
8:15pm – AGM Business
- Election of Office Bearers
- Constitutional Changes - Vote
- Click here for to download the existing Constitution
- Click here for the proposed changes.