This coming weekend (May 18th) is our next Glenthorne Enjoyment day.
The Main tasks will be:
- Spot spray regenerating annual / perennial grassy and broad leaf weed species.
- Halo spray around seedlings.
- Re-cut and swab olive stumps. Drill and fill large olives, and leave standing until dead.
- Cut & Swap root suckers propagating north of the Black Forest.
- Monitoring the 2012 plantings. Rapid walk over area to assess tree health and survival – report issues – i.e. if watering required. Remove Corfluted Green guards as trees grow above the guard.
Do you have Alan's new mobile phone phone? Ring 0411 595 910 to gain access if you are late, and can't get in.
To unsubscribe click here, to edit your profile click here.
To update your Glenthorne Newsletter profile, click here.